Cheesy Bacon Rabbit Dog Treat Recipe
- 1 cup cooked and chopped Rabbit
- 2 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll into 1 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a spoon to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until tops are lightly browned. Cool and refrigerate.