Lamb and Herb Jerky Dog Treat Recipe
- 1 pound Lamb
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Parsley
- Clean the beef steak and cut into strips, removing all the fat you can from the meat. It is easier to cut if you freeze the lamb slightly.
- Sprinkle slices of lamb with rosemary, thyme and parsley.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place on a cookie sheet 1/2 inches apart.
- Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours, until meat is dry appearance and texture.
If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the liver as well, just follow the manufacture’s instructions.