Sweets & Beets Dog Pupcake Recipe
- 1 Chicken Breast cooked and chopped
- 1 8.25 ounce can Beets drained
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Rosemary
- 1/4 cup plain Yogurt
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1 Sweet Potato mashed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenhight and coat a muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Puree beets and mix in large bowl with chicken, rosemary, yogurt and brown rice flour until well combined.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin pan, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean, all to cool.
- Wash and chop potato.
- Add chopped potatoes to a saucepan full of water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes
- Mash potato until smooth and creamy.