Shepherd’s Pie Dog Treat Recipe
- 1 pound ground Beef cooked and drained
- 1/3 cup cooked Corn
- 1/3 cup cooked and chopped Carrots
- 1/3 cup cooked Peas
- 1/2 pound Potatoes cooked and mashed
- parsley and shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In large bowl, combine all filling ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fill each baking dish with the beef filling and top with mashed potatoes.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until potato topping is lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and parsley, allow to cool before serving.