1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 cup Milk
1 cup frozen cut leaf Spinach, thawed
1 cup Rice Flour
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and knead until dough is formed and smooth, you may need to add a little more milk as the dough tends to be on the dry side.
3. Roll roll onto a heavily floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with small cookie cutter of your choice.
4. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Turn off oven, don’t open the door, and allow the biscuits to remain in warm the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 3 to 4 dozen squares.