cheddar spinach squares dog treat recipe
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup frozen cut leaf Spinach thawed
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and knead until dough is formed and smooth, you may need to add a little more milk as the dough tends to be on the dry side.
- Roll roll onto a heavily floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with small cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn off oven, don't open the door, and allow the biscuits to remain in warm the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen squares.