2 to 3 Chicken Breasts
1/2 cup chopped Pineapple
1/2 cup Blackberries
1 teaspoon Molasses
1. Clean the chicken breast and cut into strips, removing all the fat you can from the meat. It is easier to cut if you freeze the chicken slightly.
2. Puree the pineapple and blackberries, then mix with molasses and ginger until well combined.
3. Place chicken strips into the marinade, add water until chicken is completely covered, and allow to marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
4. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fahrenheit.
5. Place on a cookie sheet 1/2 inches apart, brush with marinade for additional flavor, sprinkle tops with mint.
6. Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours, until meat is dry appearance and texture
*If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the meat as well, just follow the manufactures instructions.