parmesan strawberry chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken Breast cook and chopped
- 1 cup chopped Strawberries
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 heaping teaspoon dried Peppermint Leaves
- 1 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Buckwheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Once well mixed, roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen rounds.
The dough is slightly sticky so lightly spray your hands with non-stick spray before you roll the dough into balls.