tomato & herb chicken liver dog treat recipe
- 1 pound Chicken Livers cooked and chopped
- 1 6 ounce can Tomato Paste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried Rosemary crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried Basil
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice place on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds.