apple cheddar ginger dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup natural Apple Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- pinch Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice place on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 4 to 5 dozen treats