bacon ginger pear dog treat recipe
- 2 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 Pear cored and pureed
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 1/4 cup Oat Flour
- pinch Ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Scoop out dough and shape into 1 inch sized treats. Place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen drops.