rosemary goat cheese chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken Breast cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup Goat Cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon dried Rosemary crushed
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto the parchment paper or silicone baking mat 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Break into pieces and refrigerate.