avocado tomato bacon dog treat recipe
- Avocado diced and mashed
- 2 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 6 ounce can Tomato Paste
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Spelt Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Roll dough onto prepared baking sheet 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter). Break into pieces and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen treats.