Air-Fried Pumpkin Chicken Gizzards Dog Treat Recipe
- Ninja Foodie
- 1 pound Chicken Gizzards
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Ginger
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- Preheat Ninja Foodie at 390 degrees Fahrenheit for five minutes.
- Pour coconut oil into air fryer.
- Mix pumpkin puree, ginger, cinnamon and gizzards in a large bowl.
- Evenly spread the gizzards out on the cook and crisp plate.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, rotating every 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.