Ham with Strawberry Sauce Dog Treat Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped Ham
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1 pound Strawberries sliced
- 3 tablespoons Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone muffin pan or grease and flour a metal muffin pan.
- Mix brain ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean, all to cool.
- Add sliced strawberries and water to a sauce pan.
- Cook on low to medium heat for 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Pour over muffins to serve.