Gummy Blueberry Cherry Mint Dog Treat Recipe
- 1 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup pitted Cherries
- 3 Mint Leaves
- 2 packets unflavored Gelatin
- 2 cups Water
- Puree blueberries, cherries and mint leaves until smooth, pour in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the packets of unflavored gelatin over the mixture, let stand 1 minute.
- Heat water to a boil.
- Pour boiling water over the mix and gelatin, mix until gelatin is completely dissolved, approximately five minutes.
- Pour into silicone molds and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours, or overnight if possible.