1 cup shredded Cheese
2 tablespoon Flax Seeds
1 tablespoon dried Rosemary, crushed
1 cup Spelt Flour
1/2 cup Water
1. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition
2. Divide the in half and place each ball of dough on to a piece of plastic wrap paper or foil.
3. Shape the dough into rolls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and completely wrap each in the plastic wrap or foil and allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least five hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
6. To bake, slice rolls about 1/2 inch and bake on prepared baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds
The rolls can be frozen for about four weeks, if working with frozen rolls it is best to let the stand at room temperature for about 15 to 20 minutes before slicing.
Once baked this is a chewy treat and will need to be refrigerated or frozen. They will last 1 to 2 weeks when refrigerated and up to 3 months in the freezer.