pineapple ham dog treat recipe
- 1 20 ounce can Crushed Pineapple in water (approximately 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 4 tablespoons Butter 1/2 stick
- 1 cup cooked and shredded Ham
- 1/2 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 2 1/4 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Drain water from crushed pineapple and mix pineapple, lemon juice, melted butter and ham. Once combined add cinnamon and whole wheat flour until a dough is formed. Roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut with cookie cutter of your choice and place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- 3 to 4 dozen hearts.