sweet potato chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded Chicken cooked
- 1 small Sweet Potato cooked and mashed, approximately 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut with your cookie cutter of choice.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen flowers.