chicken liver sweet potato pâté dog treat recipe
- 1 cup mashed Sweet Potato
- 1 pound Chicken Livers
- 1 tablespoon dried Rosemary
- 2 tablespoon dried Parsley
- reserved Water
- In a large sauce pan poach chicken livers in water until completely cooked.
- Reserving some of the water and allow to cool.
- Once cooled place livers, mashed sweet potato, rosemary and parsley in a food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth, using reserved water thin when necessary.
- Line a container with plastic wrap and pour in mixture.
- Allow to chill over night and serve.