Since I had my boys helping me with this artsy background for my bacon and rosemary chicken biscuits it came out a little better (all that school crafting comes in handy) but I should probably stick to the baking!
bacon and rosemary chicken dog treat recipe
- 4 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cooked and shredded Chicken
- 1/2 stick Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Rosemary crushed
- 1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients stirring well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick and cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes, turn off oven and open the door a crack and allow the biscuits to remain in the oven an additional 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 4 to 5 dozen Biscuits.