Since I had my boys helping me with this artsy background for my bacon and rosemary chicken biscuits it came out a little better (all that school crafting comes in handy) but I should probably stick to the baking!
bacon and rosemary chicken dog treat recipe
- 4 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cooked and shredded Chicken
- 1/2 stick Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Rosemary crushed
- 1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients stirring well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick and cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes, turn off oven and open the door a crack and allow the biscuits to remain in the oven an additional 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 4 to 5 dozen Biscuits.
I’m thinking about making these for me, geeze. Chicken, bacon, and rosemary are three things that absolutely go together in my kitchen!
Also, wanted to mention that I’ve received a pass-along blog award, and I’m passing it along to you!
Thank you so much for the award!