pine-apple peanut butter dog treat recipe
- 1/4 cup Natural Apple Sauce
- 1/4 cup drained crushed Pineapple
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients, the dough is very crumbly and you may need to add a small amount of water until the dough holds together.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen biscuits.
Big B did not seem to care that the biscuits were wrapped in string when he tried to sneak one past me.