1/4 cup Natural Apple Sauce
1/4 cup drained crushed Pineapple
1/4 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients, the dough is very crumbly and you may need to add a small amount of water until the dough holds together.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice and place on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen biscuits.
Big B did not seem to care that the biscuits were wrapped in string when he tried to sneak one past me. Good thing I caught him or that would have been a real bad time!