cheddar seaweed dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Nori Sheet finely chopped
- pinch Ginger
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto the parchment paper or silicone baking mat 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Turn off oven and open door slightly, allow the treats to harden in the cooling oven.
- Break into pieces and refrigerate.