flax seed zucchini banana dog treat recipe
- 1 Banana mashed
- 1/4 cup ground Flax Seed
- 1/2 cup shredded Zucchini
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- pinch Cinnamon
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Spread dough onto the parchment paper or silicone baking mat 1/4 inch thick and place on baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter). Break into pieces and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen biscuits, depending on how large you cut the pieces.