cranberry butternut squash dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup pureed Butternut Squash
- 1/2 cup Cranberries chopped
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon dried Parsley
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface (the dough is very sticky) 1/4 inch thick and cut with your cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds.