1/2 cup dried dog safe Fruit (I used cherries, cranberries, papaya and pineapple)
1/2 cup Milk
2 tablespoons Molasses
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
splash Vanilla Extract
1 cup and 2 tablespoons Brown Rice Flour
2 cups Yogurt Chips
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Combine all ingredients, except for the yogurt chips, and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
3. Form dough into flat logs about 2 inches wide and 1 inch high on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, until browned at the edges.
4. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes then cut logs into 1/2 inch slices.
5. Place slices back on backing sheet and bake for 10 minutes until the slices are dry and crunchy.
6. Melt yogurt chip and dip biscotti.
Cool and refrigerate.
1 to 2 dozen.