yogurt dipped fruit cake biscotti dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup dried dog safe Fruit I used cherries, cranberries, papaya and pineapple
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Molasses
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- splash Vanilla Extract
- pinch Ginger
- 1 cup and 2 tablespoons Brown Rice Flour
- 2 cups Yogurt Chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine all ingredients, except for the yogurt chips, and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Form dough into flat logs about 2 inches wide and 1 inch high on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes then cut logs into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place slices back on backing sheet and bake for 10 minutes until the slices are dry and crunchy.
- Melt yogurt chip and dip biscotti.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- 1 to 2 dozen.