parmesan flax seed chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Flax seed
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Basil
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen rounds