1/2 cup pureed Raspberries
1/4 cup dried Pineapple
1 teaspoon dried Mint Leaves
3/4 cup Spelt Flour
1. In a large bowl combine all ingredients until well mixed.
2. Divide the dough into three sections each ball of dough on to a piece of plastic wrap.
3. Shape the dough into rolls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and wrap each in plastic wrap or foil and allow to chill in the freezer for at least five hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
5. To bake, slice rolls about 1/2 inch and bake on prepared baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds
The rolls can be frozen for about four weeks, if working with frozen rolls it is best to let the stand at room temperature for about 15 to 20 minutes before slicing.