raspberry bacon parmesan dog treat recipe
- 2 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Raspberries lightly pureed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Pat dough onto prepared baking sheet 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter). Break into pieces and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen treats.