mango chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 1 cup chopped Mango
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen hearts.