Didn’t your mom always say to eat your fruits and veggies to grow up big, strong and furry? Who know it could be so tasty.
fruit & veggie sticks dog treat recipe
- 1/4 cup sugar free Apple Sauce
- 1 Carrot shredded
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Banana mashed
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Spread by hand onto the prepared baking sheet 1/4 inch thick and take a pizza cutter and cut the dough into sticks.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool and break into pieces, then refrigerate.