peanut butter sweet potato dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup mashed Sweet Potato
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with your cookie cutter of your choice, poke the tops with a fork to prevent air bubbles.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen bones.