The longer bake time makes for a drier and crispier biscuit and it allows the smell of rosemary to fill your whole house. Woof!
rosemary cheddar dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Rosemary crushed
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with your cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 dozen rounds.