Mash and mix, it doesn’t get much easier!
strawberry carob oats dog treat recipe
- 3 Bananas mashed
- 2 cup Oats
- 1/4 cup Carob Powder
- 2 tablespoons Flax Seeds
- 1/2 cup any chopped dog friendly Fruit I used strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Once well mixed, scoop dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds.
- This is a soft treat and requires refrigeration.
- They will last 1 to 2 weeks when refrigerated and up to 3 months in the freezer.
This recipe is inspired/based on/dogified from “Skinny Monkey” Cookies by Once a Month Meals. Woof!