Ginger Molasses Dog Treat Recipe
- 2 slices bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 teaspsoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll into 1 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.