1 large Carrot, grated (approximately 1/2 cup)
1 cup chopped Kale
1 tablespoon Honey
1 cup Spelt Flour
1/4 scant cup Water
1. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition
2. Place dough on to a piece of wax paper.
3. Shape the dough into a roll and wrap each plastic wrap or foil. Allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least three hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
5. To bake, slice rolls about 1/4 inch and bake on prepared baking sheet for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
The rolls can be frozen for about four weeks, if working with frozen rolls it is best to let the stand at room temperature for about 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.