zucchini parmesan dog treat recipe
- 1 6 ounce can Tomato Paste
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Zucchini
- 1/4 cup dried Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon dried Basil
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/4 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Once well mixed, roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until tops are lightly browned.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen rounds.