rosemary cheddar dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Rosemary crushed
- 1 1/2 cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with your cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, you will see the cheese bubble. Turn off the oven and oven the door a couple of inches and allow the biscuits to sit and harden.
- Makes 4 to 5 dozen rounds.