sweet potato spinach dog treat recipe
- 1 medium Sweet Potato cooked and mashed (approximately 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon dried Rosemary crushed
- 1 cup chopped Spinach
- 1/4 cup grated Cheese
- 1 cup Buckwheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix the mashed sweet potato, rosemary, spinach cheese and buckwheat flour until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until cheese is bubbled and browned. Turn off the oven and oven the door a couple of inches and allow the biscuits to sit and harden.
- Break into pieces and refrigerate.