rosemary honey chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken Breast cooked and chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried Rosemary crushed
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 cup Buckwheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface (the dough is very sticky) 1/4 inch thick and cut with your cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and oven the door a couple of inches and allow the biscuits to sit and harden.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen hearts.