Air-Fried Zucchini Fries Dog Treat Recipe
- Ninja Foodie
- 2 Zucchini
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh Oregano chopped
- Cut off the zucchini ends and slice zucchini into pieces appropriate for your pup.
- Put zucchini fries in a bowl and cover with coconut oil and oregano, toss until well coated.
- Add parmesan cheese to the bowl and toss again.
- Preheat Ninja Foodie at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for five minutes.
- Evenly spread the zucchini fries out on the cook and crisp plate.
- Cook for 10 minutes, allow to cool before serving.