mint cantaloupe chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken Breast cooked and chopped
- 1 cup chopped Cantaloupe
- 1 tablespoon dried Mint Leaves
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Pat dough onto the parchment paper or silicone baking mat 1/2 inch thick, and take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Break into pieces and refrigerate.
- 2 to 3 dozen treats