cherry berry apple dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Apple Sauce
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Cherries
- 1 1/4 cup Oat Flour
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Puree blueberries and cherries until smooth.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Once well mixed, scoop dough into the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen treats.
Any dog safe berries can be used.