cheese and parsley dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup fresh Parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface.
- Cut with a small cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen treats