carrot & parsley dog treat recipe
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup shredded Carrot 1 medium sized carrot
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops to flatten.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until tops are slightly browned. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen rounds