Bacon, peanut butter and potato .. Did I just take a bunch of stuff I know dogs like and make a treat out of it?
Yes, yes I did and your dog is going to love it.
potato bacon peanut butter dog treat recipe
- 2 slices Bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Potato Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops to flatten.
- Place on your prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds.