sweet potato kale dog treat recipe
- 2 Kale Leaves thick stems and ribs removed
- 1 Sweet Potato cooked and mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Puree kale in a blender until finely chopped.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice place on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen bones.