liver apple dog treat recipe
- 1/2 pound Beef Liver cooked and chopped
- 1 cup natural Apple Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Thyme
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, turn off oven and allow to cool inside with door slightly open. Refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds