apple carrot molasses dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup shredded Apple
- 1/2 cup shredded Carrot
- 1 tablespoon Molasses
- 1/2 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredient until well combined.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops flatten.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Turn off the oven and open the door slightly, allow the biscuits to cool in the oven.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds
I used a granny smith apple but you can use any variety you like.