If you’re looking for a delicious treat for your furry friend, then look no further than this apple and ham dog biscuit recipe! This recipe is perfect for those who want to give their dogs a tasty snack that only uses a couple of ingredients.
To make these biscuits, you will need a few simple ingredients that you likely already have in your kitchen. The first ingredient is apples, which are packed full of vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants. The second ingredient is ham, which should be fed in moderation.
This apple and ham dog biscuit recipe is a delicious treat that your furry friend is sure to love. By using wholesome ingredients like apples and ham, you can rest assured that you’re giving your dog the best possible snack. So why not try this recipe out today and give your dog something they’ll truly enjoy!
Spiced Apple and Ham Dog Treat Recipe
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface.
- Cut with a cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.