This recipe for bacon wrapped chicken makes four servings but I think the dogs only got about half a serving .. some how the boys ended up with the rest. :)
bacon wrapped chicken dog treat recipe
- 2 Chicken breasts cut in half
- 4 slices Bacon
- 4 ounces 8 tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit.
- Pound chicken breasts until they are approximately 1/2 inches thick.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese on each chicken breasts and tops with 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Wrap in a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Bake uncovered for 40 to 45 minutes, juices run clear when chicken is pierced.
- Remove toothpicks and slice to serve.